I love fingerling potatoes. Those little tiny banana-looking potatoes are creamy and full of nutrition. Here’s an excellent recipe that can be used as a snack item or even as an entrée.
- 1 pound of fingerling or banana potatoes
- Three tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ Tablespoon of Pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Garam Masala
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees.
- Thoroughly wash the potatoes, dry and then and cut length-wise and put into a large bowl.
- Add vegetable oil to the potatoes.
- Generously add sea salt over the potatoes
- Add Garam Masala, garlic powder, pepper to the potatoes
- Mix it all up using your hands
- Place onto baking pan with cut side facing up.
- Put into oven for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are lightly brown and blistered