Organic Tandoori Powder Masala:
Ingredients: *Green Cardamom, *Black Cardamom, *Cinnamon, *Cumin, *Pepper, *Cloves, *Coriander, *Mace, Chili, Paprika, *Garlic, *Ginger, *Sugar, *Mango, *Turmeric, *Fenugreek, *Fennel
* Organic ingredients
A classic from Northern India, Tandoori Powder Masala seasoning is perfect for those that want the grilled, smoky and spicy flavor. This blend uses 17 spices that are perfectly balances to create the ultimate tandoori dish. This spice blend is also used for tikka dishes such as ‘Chicken Tikka Powder Masala’. This spice blend uses zero color or preservatives. The red comes from freshly ground pepper and paprika.
Why we are different and better for you?
- Each blend is made fresh on your order.
- We have no salt.
- We have zero fillers and zero garbage spices.
- We put as much organic ingredients we can obtain from the freshest sources.
- Shipped right away.
How to use Tandoori Masala?
- Sautéing: Add oil to pan and get to medium-high heat. Add Tandoori with any early ingredients you intend to stir-fry. For example, add with garlic/onions before adding vegetables. Once you have added your main stir-fry ingredients you can then lightly sprinkle more Tandoori Masala towards the end of cooking to give it extra flavor.
- Dry rub: Tandoori Powder Masala can be used perfectly as a dry rub. It is best when used on meats, potatoes or other items you intend to grill or bake. It works magic on salmon.
- Marinades: Tandoori Masala is often used with a mixture of yogurt. Add to your marinades such as yogurt, olive oil or broths. Add supplemental spices to cater to your taste.
Tandoori Powder / Tikka Masala seasoning, 57 grams.